Learn To Sew, Serge, or Quilt
- All Sew Together classes are personalized to fit your needs and wants.
- Class times are by appointment.
- Classes are held in the comfort of your home or the instructor’s (you choose)
- Class fees are $15/hour for one person (Add $7.50/hour for each additional person)—get a few friends together and have a fun time sewing together!
- Class length—flexible, but usually 2-3 hours long. (1 hour minimum)
- Class supplies—class supplies vary with each class and are not included in the class fee.
- A class supply list will be sent to students when they sign up for a class.
- Don’t have a sewing machine? Rent one from us for class for $5.
We have a variety of classes to meet your needs. Choose from our list covering topics such as: Sewing Basics, Serger Basics, Quilt Basics.
Don’t see the class you want? We’re always developing new classes and welcome your suggestions. Contact Us.
Want help choosing/shopping for class supplies? Let us shop for you–for $10 plus the cost of supplies, we’ll get you what you need. (An estimate of total cost will be given to you before any shopping is done)
YOUR INSTRUCTOR: Sara Gray
COST: $15 per hour (1 hour minimum)
(Add $7.50/hour for each additional person)
Payment may be made in cash or by check on the day of the class, or paid in advance with a credit card by visiting our payment page.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Call 765-533-4166 or toll free 877-750-3576
Or, use our convenient online form.