Print, cut, fold, and glue to make a handy thread-catcher for your sewing machine!
- Easy and Quick —only one piece to print, cut, fold, glue
- Pretty—use your choice of 8 1/2” x 11” scrapbook paper or thin cardstock
- Compact—only 3.75” wide x 3” tall finished
- Expands open to collect threads and fabric bits
- Folds closed for travel
- Helps keep sewing area tidy
- Attach to your sewing machine with re-usable sticky tabs (or tape) so it is always handy
- Print as many as you like for your own personal use —not for reselling or for giveaways*.
- Attach Thread Cutter (optional, sold separately) in the space between the Cut & Catch closure tabs—allows you to trim thread tails without having to pick up your scissors every time. Trimmed threads can be dropped immediately into the Cut & Catch.
The Cut & Catch e-pattern includes printable pattern, how-to assemble, and tips for making and using.
*For wholesale/workshop/class bulk rate discounts, please contact me: email@example.com