Introductory sale price ends soon!
This pattern was by request! A friend of mine lives in a state that uses your passport as identification (not a driver’s license as in many states), so she asked for a wallet that would hold her passport in the open position. Done. She also wanted the wallet to hold her smartphone in such a way that she would not have to remove it to use it to make calls and/or take photos. Done. Plus, a few pockets for credit cards and currency–done– and you have the Double Clutch Zip Around Passport Wallet!
Double Clutch Features:
- Holds and displays open 3½” x 5” (9cmx13cm) Passport —without removing it from wallet*
- Allows you to hold and use your Smartphone up to 3½” x 6¾”(9cmx18cm)—without removing it from wallet*
- 5 credit card pockets
- Inside slip pockets: One large 5”x7”(12cmx18cm), and one medium 3”x7” (7cmx18cm)
- Outside slip pocket, 3”x7” (7cmx18cm) with opt. snap
- Coin Pocket 2½” x 2½” (6cmx6cm)
- Pen/stylus holder
- Detachable wrist strap and shoulder strap.
- Full zip on one side, flap closure on the other side
- Optional custom zipper pull tab (Itty Bitty Zipper Pull Tab)
* Can easily remove passport or phone if desired
- Full-size Templates — dimensions also given to rotary cut the squares and rectangles
- No-mark-no–measure Folding Template for credit card pockets
- Labeled Line Drawing—know where each pattern piece is in the final project BEFORE you start.
- Tips galore
- Lots of illustrations and photos
- Measurements in inches and centimeters
- 48-page PDF (includes 16 template pages)
- Personal help just an email or phone call away!
Skill Level: Advanced, due to zipper on the curve–otherwise, intermediate level
Please note: Instant Download patterns (e-patterns) and printables orders are non-refundable—please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need help downloading. Thank you!